This product claims that it can remove make up, cleanse, hydrates, and soothes skin. This costs 199php (4USD) available in any Maybelline kiosk, department store, or drug store. I love this product because I don’t need to put a lot of product on my face. I’m using it to remove my make up, as my moisturizer, and toner. ALL in ONE! Here’s my thoughts about this Micellar Water:
- Inexpensive – for 199php you’ll get 200mL of product
- Removes make up easily. It can remove heavy make up too and even waterproof mascara or eye liner
- Moisturizes and cleanses – sometimes when I’m so tired from work, I will remove my make up using this and go to sleep! I really don’t need to wash my face since it cleanses my skin at the same time.
- gentle to eyes and there’s no harsh smell. They said this actually doesn’t have a smell but for me, i can smell a very little scent to it.
- packaging – it would be better if the cap is a “pop up” type. :p
This is my skin now… my blemishes are gone, some lightens. Hydrated and with natural glow. BTW, I don’t have make up in this picture, well, I have lipstick on cause I tried the Maybelline creamy matte in Burgundy blush that I bought the day I took this photo. 🙂 My thoughts about this lipstick will be up on this blog soon..
Will I recommend it? Of course, YES! 🙂 This is actually my second bottle cause I’ve been using it for a while now.